Dryer Vent Cleaning
The Dryer Vent Cleaning Process — Saves Lives and Money.
Cleaning your lint screen is simply not enough to ensure an efficient, safe dryer. Even a cleaned lint screen traps only 75% of the lint produced inside a dryer. The rest of the lint builds up over time inside the dryer vent, becoming a fire hazard, as dryer lint is highly flammable and has the potential to ignite at any time. A dryer with restricted airflow also runs significantly longer, causing utility costs to rise, increasing the need for repairs and decreasing the life of the dryer. By cleaning your dryer vent, we can help ensure your clothes dryer is both safe and energy efficient.
Dryer Vent Cleaning — Step by Step:
• Technician inspects both outside and inside of the dryer vent.
• Technician removes and cleans lint trap.
• The back of the dryer is topically cleaned, as this is where lint can accumulate.
• The dryer vent and flexible ducting from the wall are visually inspected using the video inspection system.
• The HEPA vacuum system is connected to dryer vent duct. Dryer duct auger is run through the duct to remove any blockages.
• The camera is used again for post cleaning inspection.
Call Us Today!