Air Duct Cleaning
The Air Duct Cleaning Process — A Breath of Fresh Air.
Our air duct cleaning process is state-of-the-art with successful results — customer after customer. We deploy advanced air duct cleaning technology with the only self-contained method that simultaneously brushes and vacuums the debris. Dirt is brushed loose inside the air duct and immediately swept up by powerful dual vacuums.
Air Duct Cleaning — Step by Step:
• Removal and cleaning of registers.
• Technician cleans supply vents all the way to the air handler.
• Dirt and debris is brushed, collected and swept up by the dual vacuum system.
• Optimum coverage is ensured as technician works back through the system, overlapping much of the ductwork.
• Air handler fan is turned on and antimicrobial treatment is fogged into cold air return.
• Fan circulates treatment deep into the system.
According to the EPA, if you have a ducted heating and cooling system, the ducts should be cleaned every three to five years.
Why Air Duct Cleaning?
• The EPA ranks indoor air pollution among the top five health risks.
• 97% of homes have indoor air quality issues.*
• Dirty coils and ducts use as much as 30% more energy than clean ones.**
*Air Advice, State of Our Indoor Air Report, 2007.